Sacramento / San Francisco App Developers
iPhone apps and other mobile applications (for example, Android apps) are the way of the future and present an ideal way for businesses to communicate with their customers and/or employees on the go..
Why Do I Need a Mobile App?
- Android and Apple Smartphones and Tablets, together with Windows and Blackberry devices, are the fastest-selling communications tools, with over 2 million activations daily!
- Mobile is the fastest-growing industry in history! On average people are 6 1/2 times more likely to interact with your business on a mobile device then a desktop computer.
- Today's consumers and business owners expect the convenience and ease-of-use that Mobile provides
- 81% of Business are planning on building a mobile application within the next 12 months.
- The average return on investment for a mobile app is $1.67 for every $1 spent. (Information Week)
- Any business which has its own Mobile App has an ever-increasing advantage over the competition in today's Mobile-dominated market.
And this is where Mobile App development comes in - Mobile Applications are to Smartphones as Websites are to computers. Businesses of all kinds, whether they are Business-to-Business (B2B) or Business-to-Consumer (B2C) focused, have seen tremendous growth resulting from using Mobile Apps.